Blog Pages

April 22, 2011

There's no place like home...

Well, it's about time I update our blog!

The last month has been pretty busy for our family. What have we been up to? Well, a little of everything related to prepping for Indonesia. The first half of April I spent in Wichita, Kansas taking an aircraft maintenance course on an Cessna Caravan. And, although I didn't bring my camera, I was able to get hold of this one picture of some folks staying in the same hotel as me:


The one guy got all rusty because he went in the hot tub, and guess which one left hair balls in the pool... (hardy har har)
No tornadoes during my two weeks there - at least not in Wichita anyways. The course itself was very good, and I think what I learned there will be quite useful in the future when I work on Cessna Caravans in Indonesia. All in all, it is sure nice to be back home with the family after 2 weeks gone!

God willing, our plan is to be out of Prince George by the second or third week of June. It is very easy for Amy and I to feel overwhelmed with all that has to come together and be accomplished in the next 2 months. It's that "where to start!?" feeling like we've never experienced before in our lives...and before "A" happens, "B" & "C" need to happen, but "C" won't happen till next week, and so on. But, what an exciting time for us as well! We're very thankful for how God has provided for us thus far, and are very excited for where He is leading us.

Please pray for our house to sell soon, for the health of Amy and the baby (due in about two weeks), and the numerous little things that need to fall in place.

May God bless you all as we celebrate Christ's Death & Resurrection this Easter weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment